A pressure sensor can provide a great alternative to water/methanol flow sensors for budget applications or applications injecting water/methanol mixtures containing 50 % or more methanol. These sensors accurately measure up to 300 PSI and can be connected directly to the general-purpose input.
Monitor and record water/methanol pressure to protect your engine by disabling boost control if pressure spikes (blockage) or drops (leak).
· Input: 0-300 psi
· Output: 0.5-4.5V linear voltage output. 0 psi outputs 0.5V, 150 psi 2.5V, 300 psi outputs 4.5V
· Accuracy: +/-0.5%
· Thread: 1/8" NPT
· Wiring: Red: +5V; Black: ground; Green: signal output
· Overload Capacity: 2-4 times of rated pressure
· Working Temperature: -40~+120℃
· Shock Resistant
· Response Time: ≤1ms
· Insulation Resistance: >100mΩ 500VDC
0-300psi linear pressure sensor
- Product Code:Psensor
- Availability:In Stock
- Ex Tax:£49.96